Exercising has become part and parcel of people's lives, and many are on the goal to reduce weight and burn fats. As you do these physical exercises, you need to know whether you are improving your health or not.
Lucky for you, there are best clip-on fitness tracker smartwatches that can capture all your physiological advancements and report all the findings. They capture details such as the number of fats broken down, heart rate, and distance covered so you can have the idea if you are achieving your goal or not.
Whether you are exercising on your own or under the instructions of a trainer, a clip-on tracker is the best way to know your physique improvement. Here are some of the best trackers. You can go through them to understand the features to go through when you want to buy a clip fitness tracker.
- 1 7 Best Clip-on Fitness Tracker Reviews:
- 1.1 1. HONOR Band 5 Fitness Tracker:
- 1.2 2. Huawei's Upgraded Fitness Tracker:
- 1.3 3. Lintelek Large Screen Smart Fitness Tracker:
- 1.4 4. Letsfit Waterproof Pedometer Smartwatch:
- 1.5 5. LETSCOM Smart Watch Fitness Tracker Heart Rate Monitor:
- 1.6 6. Lintelek Step Counter Fitness Tracker for Android and iOS Phone:
- 1.7 7. 3DFitBud Simple Step Counter:
- 2 What is a Clip-on Fitness Tracker?
- 3 Types of Clip-on Fitness Tracker:
- 4 What to Look for Buying Before Clip-on Fitness Tracker?
- 5 How Does Fitness Tracker work?
- 6 Benefits of a Clip-on Tracker:
- 7 Final Word:
7 Best Clip-on Fitness Tracker Reviews:
These 7 clips on fitness trackers have been well rated, meaning they contain the best features. If you would like to know some of the best features to look for when buying a clip-on fitness tracker, go through these reviews.
1. HONOR Band 5 Fitness Tracker:
An impressive light and sleek design that rests nicely on your arm as you exercise. It can automatically detect swimming activity, thereby showing your swimming speed, distance, and calories burnt. With a water-resistant feature of up to 50 meters, you can swim, walk with it on rain and ensure you have excellent.
It also comes with an SPO2 measurement feature that shows you the oxygen saturation levels on your blood. Since it can monitor your heart rate, you can quickly see how healthy your exercise. Don't go past a heart rate that is lethal to your body; have this tracker to keep yourself safe. Equipped with AI technology, it can detect sound sleep, unstable sleep, and other sleeping disorders.
Besides the exercising algorithms fixed in these smartwatches, they also provide lifestyle tips that can help you improve the outcomes of your fitness. Measure your distance walked, the speed and intensity of your exercises at any time of the day. You don't need to keep guessing because the clip-on tracker has the best measurements to keep you on your toes. With its connected GPS, you can easily monitor your directions and find your way back to the places you know.
- It has a real-time heart monitor that gives you readings of the heart
- The clip tracker smartwatch has a water-resistant of up to 50 meters
- With its SPO2, it can measure your oxygen saturation levels
- 20-battery life so you can use it for 20 days without charging
- Monitor your sleep to identify any sleeping disorders you could be having
- You need a hooking item to put it on your arm
- The screen can scratch if exposed to sharp objects
2. Huawei's Upgraded Fitness Tracker:
The spectacular display, outstanding blue ribbon all meant to offer a unique look. The adjustable strap helps the user to adjust the track strap to fit their arm circumference. With its waterproof resistance of up to a depth of 50 meters, you can swim with it, walk with it on the rain, and even swim with it if need be. Built with artificial intelligence technology, the tracker can record sleep patterns to identify whether you have sleep disturbance or not. The real-time heart rate indicates how well your heart is beating, especially if you are doing cardiovascular enhancement exercises.
You can now adventure into areas because the tracker comes with a GPS technology that shows you all the directions you go to. It can automatically detect your exercise consistency, intensity, and duration. Such a feature can ensure you always remain effective in your exercising patterns. Connect it with your android devices so that you receive text messages and calls. It uses a USD to charge, so if you have any cable, you can easily attach and charge your device.
- Excellent sleek design that fits nicely on the contours of the hand
- You can receive calls and SMS while on the go
- It is waterproof
- Doesn't scratch easily, so it remains in good form for long
- Since it monitors sleep patterns, you can know whether you sleep healthy or not
- The fact that you can receive and SMS at fitness sessions is distracting
- The colors of blue and black are a favorite to some people
3. Lintelek Large Screen Smart Fitness Tracker:
Lintelek is an impressive smartwatch that has an LCD monitor of 1.3". You can view all the data easily because of its widescreen that displays every detail of your exercises. The heart rate monitor advantage helps to check your heart rate so that you know whether to increase your workouts or not. o Even your sleep consistency can be a measure to ensure you are healthy. It comes with 9 built-in sports modes that you can easily adjust depending on the activity that you are doing. The glass is 2.5D glass that doesn't break easily even when hit by a moving object.
Nano TPU strap that is anti-sweat. Even when you wear it and sweat, the belt doesn't become slippery. With its innovative magnetic charging pin, you can easily plug it to charge. The 210 mAh battery takes only 2.5 hours to charge, and once fully charged, you can easily use it for up to 10 days. For standby times, it is 30 days. To further serve you better, it comes with a message and calls reminder, breathing trainer, alarm clock, and multi-dial feature, and a music control center.
- The 2D hard glass that doesn't break easily even when hit by an object
- A long-serving battery that takes at least 10 days
- Magnetic charging system so you don't need to make a lot of connections
- An excellent design that fits well and doesn't have a lot of weight
- It can monitor your heart rate live, so you know the intensity of your exercises
- It is compatible with iOS 8.0, not anything below that
- The sideway control button is inconvenient when adjusting
4. Letsfit Waterproof Pedometer Smartwatch:
Even from the appearance, you can tell that this is an impressive Best Clip-on Fitness Tracker smartwatch. With a 1.3-inch LCD, you can view your activity without any problem even at night. The smartwatch tracker Meets IP68 waterproof standards. You can swim and workout in the rain without any problem. Besides the basic features like sleep monitoring and heart rate monitoring, this device comes with a feature that trains you on stress management.
Monitor your calorie burning so that you know the progress you are making in maintaining body weight. When running, this Letsfit smartwatch records the mileage. You can check if you meet your daily distance or you are reducing. Once you have charged the battery, it can stay functional for up to 10 days. This is enough time for those who like going camping and outdoor adventures. When you connect it with your phone, it notifies you of any messages on your WhatsApp, emails, and calls.
For those who want to make this watch compatible with other devices, they need to make sure the tools are Android OS 4. 0 or iOS 8. Even Bluetooth needs to be 4.0 Bluetooth to work.
- Enjoy the stress management training feature
- You can monitor your heart rate and burnt calories
- You can wear it for official purposes
- 10 days of battery life to ensure you do your activities without any problem
- Proper design to make it fit in your arms without any discomfort
- The waterproof depth is not enough
- You cannot reply to messages through the smartwatch
5. LETSCOM Smart Watch Fitness Tracker Heart Rate Monitor:
An impressive golden-colored smartwatch that can track your burn calorie and your heart rate when doing exercises. It comes with a 1.3-inch LCD that ensures you have the best view of all the parameters of your movements. To serve you best, there are four types of displays you can choose, get the one that meets your eye strength. Since it has IP68 water-resistant standards, people can swim with it and exercise with it in the rain. It is a perfect activity tracker for those who want to work out in the outside environment. Monitor calorie burnt and heart so that you know the strength and intensity of your exercises. You can set it to track the activities of the whole day, such as walked distance.
When you connect it to your phone, you can monitor incoming calls and texts. You will not miss any message or call even when exercising. Another important Part is battery takes about 2.5 hours to charge but lasts 10 days so that you can go with it outdoors for up to 9 days, and it will always remain functional. Adjust the screen brightness so that you view the time as you want.
- A golden color that makes it look impressive
- IP68 water rating so you can swim and jog with it on rain
- The battery lasts ten days, so you can go camping in places with no electricity
- You can adjust its brightness level so that you view activities properly
- Adjustable strap to ensure it fits your arm circumference
- The strap is too small for the people with large arms
- Regular cleaning can remove the golden coating
6. Lintelek Step Counter Fitness Tracker for Android and iOS Phone:
Do you want to count your steps while on the go? Worry no more because this smartwatch can count your steps, whether you are walking or taking exercises. The smartwatch can display a real heart rate to enable you to know the strength of your workouts. You have four dial faces to allow you to choose the appropriate one that fits the occasion. HIT, walking, jogging, swimming, yoga, and trekking are some of the activities you can do with this watch.
As it records your steps, it also records all the calories burnt. The result is that you have excellent monitoring of the health status as you continue with the workouts. You can monitor your sleep patterns so that you know whether you have regular sleep patterns or not. With its magnetic charging feature, you will be able to charge it without any complicated connections. It is 5 ATM waterproof so you can swim with it. It is also a perfect watch for your outdoor activities. If you want to connect it with your phone, make sure it is iOS 8.0 and Android 4.4 and higher. So it is the best choice of Best Clip-on Fitness Tracker products.
- A stylish round design that makes it perfect for men and women
- It Has an excellent glass case that is scratch-resistant
- The watch has four display versions to enable you to choose what you want
- The strap is of rubber, so it doesn't rust or tear easily
- It is a waterproof watch, so definitely you can swim with it
- It looks very analog in shape yet is a digital watch
- It doesn't look very sporty
7. 3DFitBud Simple Step Counter:
This is for step counting only. That is right, but it is easy to use and very accurate because it measures in highly sensitive technology. With the easy to use nature, the fitness device is excellent for men, women, and kids who want to keep motivated and achieve their fitness goals. With its Tri-Axis technology sensor, it is more accurate that most speedometers in the market. The vast digital display is perfect for viewing the measurements of the person. Even when it is night, you can still see the steps counted, calories burnt, and heart rate.
Being a simple device, it doesn't connect with smartphones, so you should consider keeping your phone close to see incoming messages and texts. You can clip it to your pocket, wear around your neck, or cut it anywhere you feel comfortable; it will still measure the body steps and give you outcomes. There is no charging required, so you can use it for as long as you want. Remember, there is no Bluetooth, so you cannot connect to your music and listen. The battery lasts 12 months, so you will need to replace the battery after one year of use.
- High tri-axis sensitivity for accurate data
- You can wear it in any place you want or put it on your pocket
- Doesn't connect to any devices, so there is no distraction
- You don't need to change any battery for 12 months or even more
- It is too analog and too basic
- The shape is not impressive
What is a Clip-on Fitness Tracker?
A clip-on Fitness tracker is a simple smartwatch that is for capture body activities during physical exercises and when asleep. People can wear them on the arm or on the wrist to capture these measurements as they exercise to ensure they know their progress.
Types of Clip-on Fitness Tracker:
There are many versions of Clip-on fitness trackers. Though some are just fitness trackers, most are suitable as smartwatches. So one can use them as fitness trackers and, at the same time, use them as watches. If it has watch properties, you can wear it just like a watch. If it doesn't have a watch design, you will have to wear it on your arm.
What to Look for Buying Before Clip-on Fitness Tracker?
So, you are in the market, and you want to buy a fitness tracker? That is a perfect move, but you may be confused about what to look at before purchasing a Best Clip-on Fitness Tracker. But because of the high number of these devices, having some information about the features to look for when buying a clip-on fitness tracker is necessary. Go through this section, and you will know what to look at to get the best clip-on fitness tracker.
1. Check the Watch If It is Water Resistant:
Water-resistant is an essential feature because it enables you to use the tracker even when there is rain. You will also be able to shower with it and swim with it if need be. Most of these trackers even have a swimming sport mode to track your swimming distance, speed, and calories burnt.
2. Look If You Can Connect it with Phones:
As you are working out or doing physical exercises, you wouldn't like to miss important calls and messages. For this, make sure you have a tracker connecting with the android and IOS operating systems. You will get the notification of the messages, incoming calls, and other essential messages. Some trackers cannot even connect to a mobile device to not know if your phone is ringing.
3. Consider the Features of the watch:
How many sport modes does the clip-on fitness tracker have? The more, the better because it means you will have the ability to select any sport you want. For example, you switch to swimming mode if you're going to start swimming. It will measure the swimming speed, water-resistance, and calories burnt. When you are walking, you turn to the walking mode. This means you get specific outcomes that match the activity you are doing.
4. Material and Design:
You wouldn't like your watch to turn old quickly and look like it's out of date. For that reason, look for a clip-on tracker that is from materials that don't scratch. Scratch-resistant materials are good looking always, and you don't even need a lot of maintenance. The strap is the part that starts to wear out so quickly, so it would be good if you check its quality before you buy.
A good clip-on fitness tracker must have what it takes to offer accurate data on the physical progress of a person. Some trackers have stress management coaching.
How Does Fitness Tracker work?
The fitness tracker works by keeping records of the distance you cover, the heart rate, the calories burnt, and monitor your sleep patterns. This means it is a watch that can monitor your activities. Even when you walk, it can take the whole distance. Just set the mode of the action you are doing. For example, if you want to swim, set it to swimming mode to measure the swimming speed, distance, and water resistance.
Benefits of a Clip-on Tracker:
Tracking your physical activities is of great benefit, and in case you don't know, here is a summary of the importance of Clip-on trackers.
- Know the improvement in your jogging distances
- They enable you to know the number of calories you burn
- It can monitor your sleep patterns so that you know if there is any abnormality
- A clip-on tracker can indicate your heart rate
Clip-on fitness trackers are the best tools to have if you want to monitor your physical activities. For example, today you run 3 kilometers, you wouldn't want to run less than 3 kilometers tomorrow. The tracker can show you the distance you walked so that you improve and do better than yesterday. That one said it would be easier for you to get your fitness goals than when you exercise without the tracker. Some trackers have come with the sleep monitoring feature that works to reveal any abnormalities in sleep. These devices, therefore, remind people to remain healthy and live healthy lives.
So what do you feel about this article of 7 Best Clip-on Fitness Tracker in 2021? Is it beneficial and informative? Please let us know and if you face any problem, leave it in the comment section.