Maintaining the quality of a bowling ball starts with proper cleaning techniques. Using a cleaner guarantees the ball's smoothness and doesn't make it to crack. Since there are plenty of cleaners in the market, you may be confused about which is the best cleaner to go for. For that reason, we have made some choice of 7 Best Bowling Ball Cleaner. So please go through the below cleaner and read the properties.
If you find it complicated that what to look for when buying a bowling ball cleaner, there is also a buying guide that contains all the features you should look for when you buy a bowling ball cleaner.
- 1 7 Best Bowling Ball Cleaner:
- 1.1 1. Monster Tac Bowling Ball Cleaner:
- 1.2 2. Ultra Tac Bowling Ball Cleaner:
- 1.3 3. Bowling Basics Kit:
- 1.4 4. Lane Ghost Bowling Ball Cleaner Spray Kit:
- 1.5 5. Ultra Tac Remove All Bowling Ball Cleaner:
- 1.6 6. Hammer Bowling Remove All Bowling Ball Cleaner:
- 1.7 7. Washable Giant Microfiber Bowling Ball Polisher Cleaner:
- 2 Bowling Ball Cleaner Buying Guide:
- 3 FAQ:
- 4 Final Word:
7 Best Bowling Ball Cleaner:
Here are the best bowling ball cleaners and their properties. The essential features are all summarized for you to know what makes each of the time best.
1. Monster Tac Bowling Ball Cleaner:
Monster cleaning detergent is safe for all coverstock on bowling balls. If you have different bowling balls, you can use the same cleaner for all the balls. It eliminates all the sticky substances, particles, and even oils that might be present on the surface of your ball. You are assured of a clean and convenient ball that is perfect for you to strike and win all the games. Since this best bowling ball cleaner comes with its pad, it is easy to apply, and it will uniformly cover the bowl, thereby leading to maximum elimination of the dirt on the ball.
With the nozzle on top, you just press, and the nozzle will release a significant quantity of the monster cleaner, which will make your ball to be super clean. Manufactured using the safest ingredients, it doesn't rust the ball, thereby ensuring you have a healthy bowling ball throughout the season. It doesn't matter the level of dirtiness on your bowling ball; this cleaner can eliminate even the stubborn stains so you can get the best outcomes. Some bowling balls bear the marks of the belts when one is playing. Those marks can lead to the player hitting the wrong target. If you use this cleaner, it removes even the belt marks.
- The pad that comes with it makes it easy to apply the cleaner on the ball
- It can remove even the belt lines that have contoured on the ball
- A small amount of the cleaner is enough to clean all the dirt on the ball
- It removes even stains and oils on the ball, thereby prolonging ball life
- With the efficiency of the cleaner, you don't need to use a lot of force to clean it
- It's a foam in nature, so it quickly dries up before you complete cleaning
- The manufacture has indicated the quantity to use when cleaning
2. Ultra Tac Bowling Ball Cleaner:
It's time to take your cleaning to the next level because besides this Ultra Tac Bowling Ball Cleaner; you also get 7 Abralon Sanding Pads Resurfacing Kit. When you play the bowling ball, it gets some dents and some lines of scratches on it. These Abralon sanding pads help to eliminate all these dents and scratches so that your ball becomes smooth on the surface. When the ball is not soft, even the directions will not be uniform, making you miss plenty of targets now and then. You have seven pads so that you can change from one pad to another.
The cleaner is a 40oz bottle with a nozzle spray that allows you to spray your bowling ball then use a pad to clean the dirt out of the ball surface. It can remove the oils and other debris on the ball, making it convenient for striking after the cleaning. If there are any belt marks on the ball, they are all polished, leaving the bowling ball to be smooth and easy to use. The cleaner removes even stains so your ball will look neat and appealing. If you use this cleaner on a regular basis, it prolongs even the life of the bowling ball.
- High efficient cleaner, so even a small amount of it cleans a big ball
- It removes stains and oils on the surface of the ball to make it accurate
- With the scratch pads, you can resurface your bowling ball and make it accurate
- The lines of belts on your bowling are not a challenging task to remove with this cleaner
- Since it has a nozzle spray, it is not easy to waste a lot of it on the ground
- The scratch pads are just seven, which means they can't last for long
- The quantity that people should apply is not specified
3. Bowling Basics Kit:
Having a bowling ball requires you to have all the cleaning equipment. This is to ensure you do regular cleaning so that the dirt doesn't accumulate on your ball. In this kit, you get one 40oz Tac best bowling ball cleaner, one monster pad cleaner applicator, and one pad that is for drying the ball once you have complete cleaning. The cleanser is perfect among the 7 Best Bowling Ball Cleaner. It ensures your ball doesn't contain any debris or oils on the surface. You must spray the cleaner on the pad then start polishing your ball. You will see the dirt detaching from your ball, making it as clean as new. You can use this cleaner to clean your Best urethane bowling ball.
Once you complete cleaning, you can use the drying pad to eliminate any ball's wetness. It doesn't matter the type of dirtiness resting on your bowling; the cleaner is efficient. Since it is for all types of cover stock, you can use it to clean any kind of bowling ball. It doesn't corrode the bowling, so your ball remains in good condition, always making you enjoy excellent outcomes. You don't need any supplementary detergents because this one is enough to clean all the dirt from your ball.
- An excellent applicator to ensure cleaning is efficient and effective
- The cleaner is highly effective so that a small quantity can clean the whole ball
- It is meant for all the cover stock types so that you can use it on multiple bowling balls
- There is a drying pad that ensures you remove excess wetness from the ball
- The pads are of a convenient size, which makes them fit any size of a bowling ball
- It doesn't contain any resurfacing item
- You need several bottles if you have plenty of balls to clean
4. Lane Ghost Bowling Ball Cleaner Spray Kit:
Approved by the USBC, this is one of the most reliable cleaning kits you can ever have. You can eliminate the oil, scuff, and marks of the belt to improve bowling ball accuracy when playing. Professionals use this cleaner because it doesn't affect the ball's toughness. Even if you use it a lot of times, the ball quality will still be excellent. It cleans all types of cover stocks, so if you want to have some different kinds of bowling balls cleaned, ensure you use this cleaner. It doesn't matter the size of dirt on your bowling ball; a small quantity of this cleaner can remove all the streaks.
In the kit, you get an 8oz cleaner that you can easily spray, making the cleaning process very easy. Just spray the cleaner on the towel, then start rubbing the ball using the towel. You will be able to eliminate all the dirt and debris, making your ball appear super clean. You not only make the ball clean, but you also increase the longevity of the ball. With the spray form of application, you don't waste many the cleaner on the ground.
- It comes with its towel so you can clean without wasting a lot of the cleaner
- The spraying style of application enables you to target specific areas to clean
- It can eliminate even ball markings so you the ball becomes accurate on the lanes
- You can use it on all types of bowling balls so you can clean a group of balls of different types
- A small quantity is sufficient to eliminate all the debris from the ball
- It is only 8oz, so it is relatively small
- There is no drying part of the kit, so you will have to wait until it dries up
5. Ultra Tac Remove All Bowling Ball Cleaner:
Whether your bowling ball is from plastic or urethane, this is the best bowling ball cleaner you can use. It eliminates all the oils, ensuring the surface is smooth and fit for running on the lane without being stopped by anything. When you clean, use a microfiber cloth to wipe the excess moisture so that the oils and grease get erased. The USBC approves it, so it is one of the safest bowling ball cleaners that you can use for excellent results. You don't need any other detergent, and it is safe for the cover stock.
It doesn't penetrate the ball, so it cannot cause any form of ball weakness even when you prolong its use. To ensure it doesn't spill on the floor, it comes with a nozzle that you can easily spray on the bowling ball and wipe it nicely. Use it immediately after you play the bowling competition to prevent the accumulation of dirt on the ball.
- Even a small amount of the cleaner can cleanse a large ball that may require several detergents
- You can use it on any ball, and it works efficiently, whether plastic or urethane
- Doesn't Require Any supplement detergent for it to work perfectly
- It is safe on the ball because it doesn't penetrate the ball, so it doesn't affect the hardness of the ball
- Nozzle spray that ensure you don't waste a lot of the clean; you just spray where you want to clean
- It doesn't contain any microfiber towel, so you need to get one for yourself
- The manufacturer has not indicated the quantity to be used.
6. Hammer Bowling Remove All Bowling Ball Cleaner:
The USBC approves this cleaner, so it means it is safe for all kinds of bowling balls. The cleaner can remove the oils, debris, and belt mark, thereby increasing the bowling ball's preciseness. When you use it, it improves ball motion, so the direction you throw the ball is the one that the ball will follow. This means you will not miss any chance because whatever you aim for is what you will get. Always clean your ball after every play so that you don't let debris accumulate on its surface. You will be able to enjoy an excellent game and prolong the life of the ball.
You apply only a small quantity, and it can clean all the dirt on the surface, leaving the ball good-looking. Make sure you get a cleaner pad where you can apply the cleaner correctly. You will be required to dry it after cleaning to remove the excess wetness on the bowling. The good thing is that the cleaner doesn't affect the ball hardness, so even if you use it frequently, the ball quality will always remain the same.
- A small amount of detergent can clean the whole ball without leaving any patches
- It doesn't affect the hardness of the ball, so that you can use it for a long time
- The USBC approves it, so it cleans all the types of bowling balls
- It removes even the belt marks, thereby ensuring you have the best ball motion
- It can remove oils, dust, and other kinds of debris so that you can rely on it
- There is no applicator pad, so you will need to find one
- The bottle doesn't have a nozzle spray, so make sure you be careful not to waste the cleaner
7. Washable Giant Microfiber Bowling Ball Polisher Cleaner:
This is a cleaner that is a form of microfiber cloth. It can absorb all the dirt from the ball and remain efficient. After you play, take your ball and insert it in the curve like clothing. Once you are done, you can then remove your ball, and it will be useful to use. It is fully washable because you don't require any softener for it to become clean. The unique construction locks in dirt and oils so that when you wipe, the dirt doesn't go back to the ball.
You can use it to store your ball if you want it to remain clean. This polisher is also suitable for those who want to be using their ball occasionally.
- Very wide enough to accommodate the large bowling balls that there is in the market
- Robust toughness that makes it polish many balls without fading its efficiency
- It locks in dirt so that the dirt doesn't go back to the bowling ball
- You don't need any setup to use it, just put your ball in the hook and polish
- Since it is soft microfiber, it doesn't ruin the ball in any way
- It may leave out some sticky substances on the ball, which is not good
- You need to apply a lot of force to polish the ball appropriately
Bowling Ball Cleaner Buying Guide:
Buying a Best Bowling Ball Cleaner for your bowling ball could be very confusing, especially if you don't know what to look for. There are plenty of cleaning detergents for bowling balls, so you need to make sure you get the safest one.
Some of these cleaning detergents penetrate the bowling ball's material, making it soft and hard, which is not good. Here is a useful guideline that you can follow to ensure you get the best bowling ball cleaner.
Ensure the USBC approves it:
USBC is one of the most trusted professionals that can certify the safety of a cleaner. When approved by the USBC, it doesn't ruin the bowling ball surface. Buying a cleaner that is not endorsed by USBC is a risk because you never know whether it is safe or not. Just check on the product description, and you will understand whether USBC approves it.
Can It Be Used on Many Bowling Balls?
You wouldn't like to buy a bowling ball cleaner that cleans only one type of ball. The best one is the one that can clean several types of balls without reducing the quality of cover stock. To know this feature, just read on the manufacturer description. Any cleaner that ruins the cover stock minimizes the ball's longevity and makes it inaccurate when playing the game. If you get a bowling ball cleaner that is cleaning plenty of balls, you can even save money. Because you won't need to use several types of cleaners.
The cleaner Must-Have Accessories:
Buying a cleaner without its application accessories is not a good idea. There is usually a pad that you use to apply the cleaner, and there is also a drying cloth that you can use to dry the ball after you complete cleaning it. After the oils and debris are removed, you use the drying clothing to eliminate the excess moisture. A good cleaner must erase even the belt marks on the ball.
There are common questions that people ask when it comes to the bowling ball. For example, How to curve a bowling ball? So here are some of those relevant questions and the respective answers.
Q: Does Rubbing Alcohol Damage Bowling Ball?
Ans: Yes, it does. If you apply alcohol on the ball for long, it dries up and becomes brittle, thereby making the ball prone to cracks. You even make it more fragile because the alcohol diminishes the quality of the cover stock.
Q: How Can I Remove Oil from The Bowling Ball?
Ans: Put the bowling ball in water and spin it usually for like three times. Leave it there in the water for like 20 minutes and bring it out. With a microfiber cloth, dry it all while checking the oil patches until they are all out of the surface. Don't use hot water or detergents because they could degrade the cover stock.
Q: How to Bleed a Bowling Ball?
Ans: Bleeding a bowling ball is the way you remove a lot of grease or oils from its surface. You can dip it in hot water several times and then wipe it with a microfiber cloth, or you can use a heater. Keep it close to a heater so that you remove all the oils and grease on it. You will be able to make it grip your hand nicely for better play.
You can have a look at this article for some extra information: Best bowling ball for hooks.
How Often Should I wash My Bowling Ball?
Ans: After your play, you should immediately ensure you clean it regularly after every game to don't allow the dirt to pile on your bowling ball. Leave the dirt makes the ball not be accurate, so make sure you make it a habit to clean the bowling ball now and then.
I Don't Have a Cleaner What Can I Use?
Ans: If you don't have a bowling ball cleaner, you risk the ball from cracking. Just use plain water and clean it efficiently. Using isopropyl has been the core way for many people, but the truth is that it ruins bowling balls after some time. Make sure you don't use alcohol; use warm water.
Bowling ball cleaners are relevant because they keep the ball clean and increase the longevity of your ball. You don't use a lot of effort to clean the ball because all you need to do is apply and wipe the ball using a microfiber cloth to enjoy excellent outcomes. Using a USBC approved cleaner guarantees the safety of the body and maximum efficiency. Remember that cleaning solutions don't resurface the bowling ball, so you will need to resurface pads. Always clean your bowling ball with the Best Bowling Ball Cleaner and make it a habit if you want the best outcomes.